This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician.
All readers/viewers/listeners of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Elyssa Wright nor Body and Balance Chiropractic. LLC nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading, listening or following the information in this educational content.
All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
Important. In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
• A few links on bodyandbalancechiropractic.com are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you.
• If I post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that I personally use, support and would recommend even without an affiliate link.
• As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
• At present, I do not allow ads on bodyandbalancechiropractic.com, so clicking on any links in my sidebar or to posts within my site or to non-affiliate link external sites will not earn me commissions in any way.
• My first priority is always providing valuable information and resources to help you create positive changes in your life, and I will only ever link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fit within this purpose.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your care may cost
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for items and services.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.
Last Modified: December 19, 2022
We are conveniently located at 3825 Iris Avenue, Suite 250B, Boulder Colorado.